Feb 12, 2013, 8:02 AM EDT
The Celtics played three overtimes the night before and it finally showed at the end — the Bobcats closed the game on a 7-0 run and ended up winning 94-91 to snap Boston’s seven game winning streak.
This was the shot that won it. Avery Bradley, the Celtics best perimeter defender, was tracking Ramon Sessions but notice he takes a little misstep (tweaking something) and that gave Sessions space to get off a wide open 15 footer and he drains it.
The Bobcats don’t have a lot of things going for them but they had fresh legs and that was the difference in this game.
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9