Feb 12, 2013, 8:02 AM EDT
The Celtics played three overtimes the night before and it finally showed at the end — the Bobcats closed the game on a 7-0 run and ended up winning 94-91 to snap Boston’s seven game winning streak.
This was the shot that won it. Avery Bradley, the Celtics best perimeter defender, was tracking Ramon Sessions but notice he takes a little misstep (tweaking something) and that gave Sessions space to get off a wide open 15 footer and he drains it.
The Bobcats don’t have a lot of things going for them but they had fresh legs and that was the difference in this game.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14