Feb 12, 2013, 8:02 AM EDT
The Celtics played three overtimes the night before and it finally showed at the end — the Bobcats closed the game on a 7-0 run and ended up winning 94-91 to snap Boston’s seven game winning streak.
This was the shot that won it. Avery Bradley, the Celtics best perimeter defender, was tracking Ramon Sessions but notice he takes a little misstep (tweaking something) and that gave Sessions space to get off a wide open 15 footer and he drains it.
The Bobcats don’t have a lot of things going for them but they had fresh legs and that was the difference in this game.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9