Feb 12, 2013, 8:02 AM EST
The Celtics played three overtimes the night before and it finally showed at the end — the Bobcats closed the game on a 7-0 run and ended up winning 94-91 to snap Boston’s seven game winning streak.
This was the shot that won it. Avery Bradley, the Celtics best perimeter defender, was tracking Ramon Sessions but notice he takes a little misstep (tweaking something) and that gave Sessions space to get off a wide open 15 footer and he drains it.
The Bobcats don’t have a lot of things going for them but they had fresh legs and that was the difference in this game.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 10
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 27
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 13
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15