Feb 12, 2013, 8:02 AM EDT
The Celtics played three overtimes the night before and it finally showed at the end — the Bobcats closed the game on a 7-0 run and ended up winning 94-91 to snap Boston’s seven game winning streak.
This was the shot that won it. Avery Bradley, the Celtics best perimeter defender, was tracking Ramon Sessions but notice he takes a little misstep (tweaking something) and that gave Sessions space to get off a wide open 15 footer and he drains it.
The Bobcats don’t have a lot of things going for them but they had fresh legs and that was the difference in this game.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23