Feb 12, 2013, 11:41 AM EDT
Is this mostly just an excuse to run this video again? Yes, yes it is. But there’s also a little bit of NBA-related news here too, as we got word today of the lineup headlining the All-Star Pregame Concert that will take place before the All-Star game on Sunday, Feb. 17.
From the official release:
“Global pop music sensation Ke$ha, Grammy Award-winner hip hop artist Ludacris and Grammy Award-nominated hip hop artist B.o.B will help tip off the 2013 NBA All-Star Game when they perform during the Sprint NBA All-Star Pregame Concert on Sunday, Feb. 17. The Sprint Pregame Concert, which will be held at the NBA All-Star Jam Session Sprint Arena in Houston’s George R. Brown Convention Center, will lead up to TNT’s exclusive telecast of the 62nd NBA All-Star Game at 8 p.m. ET.
“Hip hop superstars, Ludacris and B.o.B will open the show with a live performance during NBA TV’s coverage of the Sprint Pregame Concert beginning at 6 p.m.ET, prior to TNT’s pregame coverage. Ke$ha will hit the stage to perform during the live telecast on TNT starting at 7 p.m. ET.”
As a reminder, Alicia Keys is the main event musically speaking, and will be performing at halftime.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20