Feb 12, 2013, 11:41 AM EDT
Is this mostly just an excuse to run this video again? Yes, yes it is. But there’s also a little bit of NBA-related news here too, as we got word today of the lineup headlining the All-Star Pregame Concert that will take place before the All-Star game on Sunday, Feb. 17.
From the official release:
“Global pop music sensation Ke$ha, Grammy Award-winner hip hop artist Ludacris and Grammy Award-nominated hip hop artist B.o.B will help tip off the 2013 NBA All-Star Game when they perform during the Sprint NBA All-Star Pregame Concert on Sunday, Feb. 17. The Sprint Pregame Concert, which will be held at the NBA All-Star Jam Session Sprint Arena in Houston’s George R. Brown Convention Center, will lead up to TNT’s exclusive telecast of the 62nd NBA All-Star Game at 8 p.m. ET.
“Hip hop superstars, Ludacris and B.o.B will open the show with a live performance during NBA TV’s coverage of the Sprint Pregame Concert beginning at 6 p.m.ET, prior to TNT’s pregame coverage. Ke$ha will hit the stage to perform during the live telecast on TNT starting at 7 p.m. ET.”
As a reminder, Alicia Keys is the main event musically speaking, and will be performing at halftime.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 0
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 17
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49