Feb 12, 2013, 11:41 AM EDT
Is this mostly just an excuse to run this video again? Yes, yes it is. But there’s also a little bit of NBA-related news here too, as we got word today of the lineup headlining the All-Star Pregame Concert that will take place before the All-Star game on Sunday, Feb. 17.
From the official release:
“Global pop music sensation Ke$ha, Grammy Award-winner hip hop artist Ludacris and Grammy Award-nominated hip hop artist B.o.B will help tip off the 2013 NBA All-Star Game when they perform during the Sprint NBA All-Star Pregame Concert on Sunday, Feb. 17. The Sprint Pregame Concert, which will be held at the NBA All-Star Jam Session Sprint Arena in Houston’s George R. Brown Convention Center, will lead up to TNT’s exclusive telecast of the 62nd NBA All-Star Game at 8 p.m. ET.
“Hip hop superstars, Ludacris and B.o.B will open the show with a live performance during NBA TV’s coverage of the Sprint Pregame Concert beginning at 6 p.m.ET, prior to TNT’s pregame coverage. Ke$ha will hit the stage to perform during the live telecast on TNT starting at 7 p.m. ET.”
As a reminder, Alicia Keys is the main event musically speaking, and will be performing at halftime.
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 0
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 3
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 1
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 25