Feb 12, 2013, 1:57 PM EST
There were plenty of great Clippers highlights from their destruction of the Sixers on Monday, and this one’s great in its own way — it just didn’t happen to result in two points.
It’s a little unfair to say DeAndre Jordan “airballed” this alley-oop attempt, even though technically that’s exactly what happened. He underestimated his leaping ability just a bit, and was simply to far from the rim to get this particular throwdown to go — although it sure looked that way to long-time Clippers play-by-play man Ralph Lawler, who believed Jordan actually converted this one at first glance.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 3
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 17
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17