Feb 12, 2013, 1:57 PM EDT
There were plenty of great Clippers highlights from their destruction of the Sixers on Monday, and this one’s great in its own way — it just didn’t happen to result in two points.
It’s a little unfair to say DeAndre Jordan “airballed” this alley-oop attempt, even though technically that’s exactly what happened. He underestimated his leaping ability just a bit, and was simply to far from the rim to get this particular throwdown to go — although it sure looked that way to long-time Clippers play-by-play man Ralph Lawler, who believed Jordan actually converted this one at first glance.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8