Feb 12, 2013, 1:57 PM EDT
There were plenty of great Clippers highlights from their destruction of the Sixers on Monday, and this one’s great in its own way — it just didn’t happen to result in two points.
It’s a little unfair to say DeAndre Jordan “airballed” this alley-oop attempt, even though technically that’s exactly what happened. He underestimated his leaping ability just a bit, and was simply to far from the rim to get this particular throwdown to go — although it sure looked that way to long-time Clippers play-by-play man Ralph Lawler, who believed Jordan actually converted this one at first glance.
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 1
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 1
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 9
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 11
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13