Feb 12, 2013, 1:57 PM EST
There were plenty of great Clippers highlights from their destruction of the Sixers on Monday, and this one’s great in its own way — it just didn’t happen to result in two points.
It’s a little unfair to say DeAndre Jordan “airballed” this alley-oop attempt, even though technically that’s exactly what happened. He underestimated his leaping ability just a bit, and was simply to far from the rim to get this particular throwdown to go — although it sure looked that way to long-time Clippers play-by-play man Ralph Lawler, who believed Jordan actually converted this one at first glance.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 6
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10