Feb 12, 2013, 1:26 AM EDT
When the Clippers have got it going — and facing a defense not quick enough or long enough to stop them — they can put on the best show in the NBA.
That show came to Philadelphia on Monday and while the hometown fans watched their team get rolled (they could have used someone like Andrew Bynum) at least they were entertained. The Clippers were pressuring on defense from the start, forcing turnovers and converting those into lobs. Or in the half court they just simply spun or cut baseline to the rim and the Sixers had no way to stop it. It got ugly (32 point Clippers lead), but it was fun to watch.
And Blake Griffin‘s left handed slam is one of my favorites of the year. That is wildly athletic.
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 20
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 9
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64