Feb 12, 2013, 1:26 AM EDT
When the Clippers have got it going — and facing a defense not quick enough or long enough to stop them — they can put on the best show in the NBA.
That show came to Philadelphia on Monday and while the hometown fans watched their team get rolled (they could have used someone like Andrew Bynum) at least they were entertained. The Clippers were pressuring on defense from the start, forcing turnovers and converting those into lobs. Or in the half court they just simply spun or cut baseline to the rim and the Sixers had no way to stop it. It got ugly (32 point Clippers lead), but it was fun to watch.
And Blake Griffin‘s left handed slam is one of my favorites of the year. That is wildly athletic.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29