Feb 12, 2013, 1:26 AM EDT
When the Clippers have got it going — and facing a defense not quick enough or long enough to stop them — they can put on the best show in the NBA.
That show came to Philadelphia on Monday and while the hometown fans watched their team get rolled (they could have used someone like Andrew Bynum) at least they were entertained. The Clippers were pressuring on defense from the start, forcing turnovers and converting those into lobs. Or in the half court they just simply spun or cut baseline to the rim and the Sixers had no way to stop it. It got ugly (32 point Clippers lead), but it was fun to watch.
And Blake Griffin‘s left handed slam is one of my favorites of the year. That is wildly athletic.
- PBT Extra: Talking Heat/Pacers, and why Indy might be optimistic 0
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell 23
- LeBron, Durant, Kobe headline All NBA First Team 21
- It’s official: Krzyzewski back to coach Team USA through Rio Olympics 1
- Hibbert said he will speak up in future, demand to be in game at end 11
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (122)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (89)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (76)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Watch LIVE: Bruins-Rangers
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks look to even series with Red Wings
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1