Feb 12, 2013, 1:26 AM EDT
When the Clippers have got it going — and facing a defense not quick enough or long enough to stop them — they can put on the best show in the NBA.
That show came to Philadelphia on Monday and while the hometown fans watched their team get rolled (they could have used someone like Andrew Bynum) at least they were entertained. The Clippers were pressuring on defense from the start, forcing turnovers and converting those into lobs. Or in the half court they just simply spun or cut baseline to the rim and the Sixers had no way to stop it. It got ugly (32 point Clippers lead), but it was fun to watch.
And Blake Griffin‘s left handed slam is one of my favorites of the year. That is wildly athletic.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 72
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32