Feb 12, 2013, 1:26 AM EDT
When the Clippers have got it going — and facing a defense not quick enough or long enough to stop them — they can put on the best show in the NBA.
That show came to Philadelphia on Monday and while the hometown fans watched their team get rolled (they could have used someone like Andrew Bynum) at least they were entertained. The Clippers were pressuring on defense from the start, forcing turnovers and converting those into lobs. Or in the half court they just simply spun or cut baseline to the rim and the Sixers had no way to stop it. It got ugly (32 point Clippers lead), but it was fun to watch.
And Blake Griffin‘s left handed slam is one of my favorites of the year. That is wildly athletic.
- Pacers find their offense, find balance, find Heat’s respect 1
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 12
- LeBron James-Paul George matchup reaches awesome levels in Game 2 5
- John Calipari comes to defense of Derrick Rose 9
- Tony Allen fined $5,000 for overacting on Ginobili foul 13
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (81)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (66)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (60)
- Penguins bounce Senators
- Pacers take down Heat in Game 2 to even series
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PHT: NHL to present Coyotes ownership plans
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million