Feb 11, 2013, 8:33 PM EST
We can be honest here: As of right now the smart money would be on a Miami/Oklahoma city rematch in the finals.
But who could horn in on the party? That’s what Kay Adams and I discuss in the first of this week’s PBT Extra. What about the Bulls or Pacers in the East? The Knicks? And out West are the Clippers for real? What about the Spurs?
If you made me bet I’d bet rematch, but the idea of another team knocking off the Thunder in the West is not impossible. In the East… I don’t see it. Not with LeBron James playing like this.
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 6
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 0
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 18
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 14
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 15
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)