Feb 11, 2013, 8:33 PM EDT
We can be honest here: As of right now the smart money would be on a Miami/Oklahoma city rematch in the finals.
But who could horn in on the party? That’s what Kay Adams and I discuss in the first of this week’s PBT Extra. What about the Bulls or Pacers in the East? The Knicks? And out West are the Clippers for real? What about the Spurs?
If you made me bet I’d bet rematch, but the idea of another team knocking off the Thunder in the West is not impossible. In the East… I don’t see it. Not with LeBron James playing like this.
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 0
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 4
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 16
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3