Feb 11, 2013, 8:33 PM EDT
We can be honest here: As of right now the smart money would be on a Miami/Oklahoma city rematch in the finals.
But who could horn in on the party? That’s what Kay Adams and I discuss in the first of this week’s PBT Extra. What about the Bulls or Pacers in the East? The Knicks? And out West are the Clippers for real? What about the Spurs?
If you made me bet I’d bet rematch, but the idea of another team knocking off the Thunder in the West is not impossible. In the East… I don’t see it. Not with LeBron James playing like this.
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 0
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 30
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21