Feb 11, 2013, 8:33 PM EDT
We can be honest here: As of right now the smart money would be on a Miami/Oklahoma city rematch in the finals.
But who could horn in on the party? That’s what Kay Adams and I discuss in the first of this week’s PBT Extra. What about the Bulls or Pacers in the East? The Knicks? And out West are the Clippers for real? What about the Spurs?
If you made me bet I’d bet rematch, but the idea of another team knocking off the Thunder in the West is not impossible. In the East… I don’t see it. Not with LeBron James playing like this.
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 7
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 7
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 19
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39