Feb 11, 2013, 5:21 PM EDT
Maybe you’ve been saying, “I wonder what happened to Mike Bibby?” If you have that question may raise bigger issues about what you do and should spend your free time thinking about, but maybe you did ask that.
We have your answer — getting ejected from his son’s high-school basketball games.
Bibby (the Arizona Wildcat legend) is out of the NBA and back living in Arizona (in Phoenix, closer to ASU), where he is apparently a regular watching his son play high school ball. He was at a game this weekend and the elder Bibby couldn’t stop arguing with the referees, got ejected then escorted out by police.
We have the video evidence.
By the way, if you are about to write in the comments “He can still play, why doesn’t Team X pick up Bibby?” I suggest you go back and watch film from his last three years in the league. Then rethink your position.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 7
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 12
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 20
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 97
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27