Feb 11, 2013, 5:21 PM EST
Maybe you’ve been saying, “I wonder what happened to Mike Bibby?” If you have that question may raise bigger issues about what you do and should spend your free time thinking about, but maybe you did ask that.
We have your answer — getting ejected from his son’s high-school basketball games.
Bibby (the Arizona Wildcat legend) is out of the NBA and back living in Arizona (in Phoenix, closer to ASU), where he is apparently a regular watching his son play high school ball. He was at a game this weekend and the elder Bibby couldn’t stop arguing with the referees, got ejected then escorted out by police.
We have the video evidence.
By the way, if you are about to write in the comments “He can still play, why doesn’t Team X pick up Bibby?” I suggest you go back and watch film from his last three years in the league. Then rethink your position.
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6