Feb 11, 2013, 5:21 PM EDT
Maybe you’ve been saying, “I wonder what happened to Mike Bibby?” If you have that question may raise bigger issues about what you do and should spend your free time thinking about, but maybe you did ask that.
We have your answer — getting ejected from his son’s high-school basketball games.
Bibby (the Arizona Wildcat legend) is out of the NBA and back living in Arizona (in Phoenix, closer to ASU), where he is apparently a regular watching his son play high school ball. He was at a game this weekend and the elder Bibby couldn’t stop arguing with the referees, got ejected then escorted out by police.
We have the video evidence.
By the way, if you are about to write in the comments “He can still play, why doesn’t Team X pick up Bibby?” I suggest you go back and watch film from his last three years in the league. Then rethink your position.
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 14
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 24
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24