Feb 11, 2013, 5:21 PM EDT
Maybe you’ve been saying, “I wonder what happened to Mike Bibby?” If you have that question may raise bigger issues about what you do and should spend your free time thinking about, but maybe you did ask that.
We have your answer — getting ejected from his son’s high-school basketball games.
Bibby (the Arizona Wildcat legend) is out of the NBA and back living in Arizona (in Phoenix, closer to ASU), where he is apparently a regular watching his son play high school ball. He was at a game this weekend and the elder Bibby couldn’t stop arguing with the referees, got ejected then escorted out by police.
We have the video evidence.
By the way, if you are about to write in the comments “He can still play, why doesn’t Team X pick up Bibby?” I suggest you go back and watch film from his last three years in the league. Then rethink your position.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 69
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30