Feb 11, 2013, 10:45 AM EST
Over his last five games, LeBron James has averaged 31 points a game on 71.4 percent shooting. He;s shooting 60 percent from three in that stretch and getting to the free throw line 9.4 times a game. You can add in his 6.8 rebounds and 6 assists per game, too.
He has been otherworldly, and the Los Angeles Lakers were simply the latest victim. Here is video of LeBron basically doing whatever he wanted (much of it with a good defender in Metta World Peace on him).
In what was a close race between himself and Kevin Durant for MVP, LeBron has started to create a little space.
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 0
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 1
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 5
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 14
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)