Feb 11, 2013, 10:45 AM EDT
Over his last five games, LeBron James has averaged 31 points a game on 71.4 percent shooting. He;s shooting 60 percent from three in that stretch and getting to the free throw line 9.4 times a game. You can add in his 6.8 rebounds and 6 assists per game, too.
He has been otherworldly, and the Los Angeles Lakers were simply the latest victim. Here is video of LeBron basically doing whatever he wanted (much of it with a good defender in Metta World Peace on him).
In what was a close race between himself and Kevin Durant for MVP, LeBron has started to create a little space.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23