Feb 11, 2013, 10:45 AM EDT
Over his last five games, LeBron James has averaged 31 points a game on 71.4 percent shooting. He;s shooting 60 percent from three in that stretch and getting to the free throw line 9.4 times a game. You can add in his 6.8 rebounds and 6 assists per game, too.
He has been otherworldly, and the Los Angeles Lakers were simply the latest victim. Here is video of LeBron basically doing whatever he wanted (much of it with a good defender in Metta World Peace on him).
In what was a close race between himself and Kevin Durant for MVP, LeBron has started to create a little space.
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 0
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 5
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 30
- Report: One Trail Blazers player gives LaMarcus Aldridge just 50-50 chance of re-signing 9
- Clippers put on offensive showcase, take Game 1 vs. Spurs 10