Feb 11, 2013, 10:45 AM EST
Over his last five games, LeBron James has averaged 31 points a game on 71.4 percent shooting. He;s shooting 60 percent from three in that stretch and getting to the free throw line 9.4 times a game. You can add in his 6.8 rebounds and 6 assists per game, too.
He has been otherworldly, and the Los Angeles Lakers were simply the latest victim. Here is video of LeBron basically doing whatever he wanted (much of it with a good defender in Metta World Peace on him).
In what was a close race between himself and Kevin Durant for MVP, LeBron has started to create a little space.
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 1
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 7
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 24