Feb 11, 2013, 10:45 AM EDT
Over his last five games, LeBron James has averaged 31 points a game on 71.4 percent shooting. He;s shooting 60 percent from three in that stretch and getting to the free throw line 9.4 times a game. You can add in his 6.8 rebounds and 6 assists per game, too.
He has been otherworldly, and the Los Angeles Lakers were simply the latest victim. Here is video of LeBron basically doing whatever he wanted (much of it with a good defender in Metta World Peace on him).
In what was a close race between himself and Kevin Durant for MVP, LeBron has started to create a little space.
- George Hill says only God is scarier to face than LeBron James 4
- LeBron James commits two costly turnovers in final minute of Game 2 loss to Pacers 18
- Pacers find their offense, find balance, find Heat’s respect 17
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 26
- LeBron James-Paul George matchup reaches awesome levels in Game 2 11
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (83)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (70)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (61)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (61)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins pole in Monaco | Highlights
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy