Feb 10, 2013, 11:44 PM EDT
The Lakers hung around with the Miami Heat for three-and-a-half quarters, but when the game got really tight late Miami could make plays like this and the Lakers had no answer.
Dwyane Wade made the out of bounds save off the strip of Kobe Bryant, the Heat got the ball ahead to Norris Cole and his high-top fade, and when he was on the break with LeBron James you knew the end would be a dunk.
It was with this play you had a feeling the Lakers were about to get overwhelmed. The Heat do that to a lot of teams, and plays like this part of it.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50