Feb 10, 2013, 11:44 PM EST
The Lakers hung around with the Miami Heat for three-and-a-half quarters, but when the game got really tight late Miami could make plays like this and the Lakers had no answer.
Dwyane Wade made the out of bounds save off the strip of Kobe Bryant, the Heat got the ball ahead to Norris Cole and his high-top fade, and when he was on the break with LeBron James you knew the end would be a dunk.
It was with this play you had a feeling the Lakers were about to get overwhelmed. The Heat do that to a lot of teams, and plays like this part of it.
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 9
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 14
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 4
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 22
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 10