Feb 10, 2013, 11:44 PM EDT
The Lakers hung around with the Miami Heat for three-and-a-half quarters, but when the game got really tight late Miami could make plays like this and the Lakers had no answer.
Dwyane Wade made the out of bounds save off the strip of Kobe Bryant, the Heat got the ball ahead to Norris Cole and his high-top fade, and when he was on the break with LeBron James you knew the end would be a dunk.
It was with this play you had a feeling the Lakers were about to get overwhelmed. The Heat do that to a lot of teams, and plays like this part of it.
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 1
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 1
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 14
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10