Feb 10, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
The Clippers had it working from the very beginning during their win over the Knicks on Sunday, and Blake Griffin helped get things going with this highlight slam off of the perfect alley-oop pass from Lamar Odom.
The curious part about this is that Tyson Chandler, a strong defender who’s made a career on the offensive end of the floor being on the receiving end of plays exactly like this one, didn’t see it coming.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 5
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 9
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7