Feb 10, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
The Clippers had it working from the very beginning during their win over the Knicks on Sunday, and Blake Griffin helped get things going with this highlight slam off of the perfect alley-oop pass from Lamar Odom.
The curious part about this is that Tyson Chandler, a strong defender who’s made a career on the offensive end of the floor being on the receiving end of plays exactly like this one, didn’t see it coming.
- Report: Suns, Eric Bledsoe have ‘made progress’ on a new contract in last couple of days 0
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 3
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16