Feb 8, 2013, 12:40 PM EST
If you paid a lot of money to see the Heat and Clippers in an All-Star battle Friday night, I’d hold my breath.
The good news is the Clippers could be getting Chris Paul back — their MVP candidate is a game time decision, but it is thought he will play. Not so much for Blake Griffin, but Paul seems ready to go.
However the Heat team CP3 and the Clippers take on could be very short handed. Here is the tweet from the Heat’s official twitter account.
Things like the flu tend to go through a team almost like they do a school classroom — a lot of people together many hours, often in confined spaces. That seems to be the case with the Heat.
There are a whole lot of game-time decisions in this game, we’ll update you close to game time on who actually suited up.
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 15
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12
- Report: Lakers expect Kobe Bryant to miss rest of season 19