Feb 8, 2013, 12:40 PM EST
If you paid a lot of money to see the Heat and Clippers in an All-Star battle Friday night, I’d hold my breath.
The good news is the Clippers could be getting Chris Paul back — their MVP candidate is a game time decision, but it is thought he will play. Not so much for Blake Griffin, but Paul seems ready to go.
However the Heat team CP3 and the Clippers take on could be very short handed. Here is the tweet from the Heat’s official twitter account.
Chris Bosh (flu), Ray Allen (flu-like symptoms), & Dwyane Wade (not feeling well) all missed this morning's shootaround.—
Miami HEAT (@MiamiHEAT) February 08, 2013
Things like the flu tend to go through a team almost like they do a school classroom — a lot of people together many hours, often in confined spaces. That seems to be the case with the Heat.
There are a whole lot of game-time decisions in this game, we’ll update you close to game time on who actually suited up.
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 2
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 3
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 32
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 26
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (57)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)