Feb 8, 2013, 12:40 PM EDT
If you paid a lot of money to see the Heat and Clippers in an All-Star battle Friday night, I’d hold my breath.
The good news is the Clippers could be getting Chris Paul back — their MVP candidate is a game time decision, but it is thought he will play. Not so much for Blake Griffin, but Paul seems ready to go.
However the Heat team CP3 and the Clippers take on could be very short handed. Here is the tweet from the Heat’s official twitter account.
Things like the flu tend to go through a team almost like they do a school classroom — a lot of people together many hours, often in confined spaces. That seems to be the case with the Heat.
There are a whole lot of game-time decisions in this game, we’ll update you close to game time on who actually suited up.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 28
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 26
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48