Feb 8, 2013, 12:40 PM EDT
If you paid a lot of money to see the Heat and Clippers in an All-Star battle Friday night, I’d hold my breath.
The good news is the Clippers could be getting Chris Paul back — their MVP candidate is a game time decision, but it is thought he will play. Not so much for Blake Griffin, but Paul seems ready to go.
However the Heat team CP3 and the Clippers take on could be very short handed. Here is the tweet from the Heat’s official twitter account.
Things like the flu tend to go through a team almost like they do a school classroom — a lot of people together many hours, often in confined spaces. That seems to be the case with the Heat.
There are a whole lot of game-time decisions in this game, we’ll update you close to game time on who actually suited up.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17