Feb 8, 2013, 12:40 PM EDT
If you paid a lot of money to see the Heat and Clippers in an All-Star battle Friday night, I’d hold my breath.
The good news is the Clippers could be getting Chris Paul back — their MVP candidate is a game time decision, but it is thought he will play. Not so much for Blake Griffin, but Paul seems ready to go.
However the Heat team CP3 and the Clippers take on could be very short handed. Here is the tweet from the Heat’s official twitter account.
Chris Bosh (flu), Ray Allen (flu-like symptoms), & Dwyane Wade (not feeling well) all missed this morning's shootaround.—
Miami HEAT (@MiamiHEAT) February 08, 2013
Things like the flu tend to go through a team almost like they do a school classroom — a lot of people together many hours, often in confined spaces. That seems to be the case with the Heat.
There are a whole lot of game-time decisions in this game, we’ll update you close to game time on who actually suited up.
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 1
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 5
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clipper’s Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 16
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 16
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34