Feb 8, 2013, 10:40 PM EDT
Midway through the fourth quarter of Friday’s game between the Pacers and the Raptors, Tyler Hansbrough got a little more physical than the rules should allow while battling for position under the basket with Jonas Valanciunas.
Hansbrough literally throws Valanciunas to the ground near the end of the play, but the officials on the floor didn’t deem there to be enough contact to whistle him for even a personal foul, much less a flagrant for his actions.
There likely wont be any punishment handed down to Hansbrough from the league for the dirty play in the form of a fine or suspension, but at least the Raptors bested the Pacers on their home floor thanks to a game-winner by Rudy Gay that went down near the end of the overtime session.
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 1
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 32
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 34
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17