Feb 8, 2013, 10:40 PM EDT
Midway through the fourth quarter of Friday’s game between the Pacers and the Raptors, Tyler Hansbrough got a little more physical than the rules should allow while battling for position under the basket with Jonas Valanciunas.
Hansbrough literally throws Valanciunas to the ground near the end of the play, but the officials on the floor didn’t deem there to be enough contact to whistle him for even a personal foul, much less a flagrant for his actions.
There likely wont be any punishment handed down to Hansbrough from the league for the dirty play in the form of a fine or suspension, but at least the Raptors bested the Pacers on their home floor thanks to a game-winner by Rudy Gay that went down near the end of the overtime session.
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 6
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 35
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 14