Feb 8, 2013, 10:40 PM EST
Midway through the fourth quarter of Friday’s game between the Pacers and the Raptors, Tyler Hansbrough got a little more physical than the rules should allow while battling for position under the basket with Jonas Valanciunas.
Hansbrough literally throws Valanciunas to the ground near the end of the play, but the officials on the floor didn’t deem there to be enough contact to whistle him for even a personal foul, much less a flagrant for his actions.
There likely wont be any punishment handed down to Hansbrough from the league for the dirty play in the form of a fine or suspension, but at least the Raptors bested the Pacers on their home floor thanks to a game-winner by Rudy Gay that went down near the end of the overtime session.
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 4
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 11
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 4
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 13
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 14
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (38)