Feb 8, 2013, 10:40 PM EDT
Midway through the fourth quarter of Friday’s game between the Pacers and the Raptors, Tyler Hansbrough got a little more physical than the rules should allow while battling for position under the basket with Jonas Valanciunas.
Hansbrough literally throws Valanciunas to the ground near the end of the play, but the officials on the floor didn’t deem there to be enough contact to whistle him for even a personal foul, much less a flagrant for his actions.
There likely wont be any punishment handed down to Hansbrough from the league for the dirty play in the form of a fine or suspension, but at least the Raptors bested the Pacers on their home floor thanks to a game-winner by Rudy Gay that went down near the end of the overtime session.
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 36
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 62
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 33
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 76