Feb 8, 2013, 8:40 AM EDT
It looked like this all night — Denver playing with energy and finishing possessions with dunks, Chicago standing around and watching those dunks.
Denver routed Chicago Thursday night and had a lot of fun doing it. And they put on quite a show in the process. Here Ty Lawson shows off an impressive crossover, then Kenneth Faried shows off his dunking skills.
Faried will have his work cut out for him in a deep Dunk Contest field, but at least the Bulls were kind enough to help him get in some practice as he racked up 21 points.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 10
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 7
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4