Feb 8, 2013, 8:40 AM EDT
It looked like this all night — Denver playing with energy and finishing possessions with dunks, Chicago standing around and watching those dunks.
Denver routed Chicago Thursday night and had a lot of fun doing it. And they put on quite a show in the process. Here Ty Lawson shows off an impressive crossover, then Kenneth Faried shows off his dunking skills.
Faried will have his work cut out for him in a deep Dunk Contest field, but at least the Bulls were kind enough to help him get in some practice as he racked up 21 points.
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 0
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14