Feb 8, 2013, 8:40 AM EDT
It looked like this all night — Denver playing with energy and finishing possessions with dunks, Chicago standing around and watching those dunks.
Denver routed Chicago Thursday night and had a lot of fun doing it. And they put on quite a show in the process. Here Ty Lawson shows off an impressive crossover, then Kenneth Faried shows off his dunking skills.
Faried will have his work cut out for him in a deep Dunk Contest field, but at least the Bulls were kind enough to help him get in some practice as he racked up 21 points.
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 1
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 1
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 14
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10