Feb 8, 2013, 8:40 AM EDT
It looked like this all night — Denver playing with energy and finishing possessions with dunks, Chicago standing around and watching those dunks.
Denver routed Chicago Thursday night and had a lot of fun doing it. And they put on quite a show in the process. Here Ty Lawson shows off an impressive crossover, then Kenneth Faried shows off his dunking skills.
Faried will have his work cut out for him in a deep Dunk Contest field, but at least the Bulls were kind enough to help him get in some practice as he racked up 21 points.
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 9
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6