Feb 8, 2013, 9:47 PM EDT
These are the moments that make attending a professional sporting event in person so amazing.
Near the end of the first half of the contest between the Heat and the Clippers on Friday, the ball inadvertently ended up a few rows back in the stands, and in the hands of one of the fans in attendance.
LeBron James — only the best player in the game today — comes over and asks the fan for the ball back so that play can continue. Once James receives it, he takes a moment to play a little game of catch with the fan wearing the number 6 Miami Heat jersey, making the guy’s night a memorable one while getting cheers from the hometown crowd in the process.
- Memphis’ defense, discipline propel them past Thunder in overtime lead series 2-1 0
- Hawks take a 2-1 series lead over top-seeded Pacers 13
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 44
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 49
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 11