Feb 8, 2013, 9:47 PM EDT
These are the moments that make attending a professional sporting event in person so amazing.
Near the end of the first half of the contest between the Heat and the Clippers on Friday, the ball inadvertently ended up a few rows back in the stands, and in the hands of one of the fans in attendance.
LeBron James — only the best player in the game today — comes over and asks the fan for the ball back so that play can continue. Once James receives it, he takes a moment to play a little game of catch with the fan wearing the number 6 Miami Heat jersey, making the guy’s night a memorable one while getting cheers from the hometown crowd in the process.
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 14
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 24
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24