Feb 8, 2013, 9:47 PM EDT
These are the moments that make attending a professional sporting event in person so amazing.
Near the end of the first half of the contest between the Heat and the Clippers on Friday, the ball inadvertently ended up a few rows back in the stands, and in the hands of one of the fans in attendance.
LeBron James — only the best player in the game today — comes over and asks the fan for the ball back so that play can continue. Once James receives it, he takes a moment to play a little game of catch with the fan wearing the number 6 Miami Heat jersey, making the guy’s night a memorable one while getting cheers from the hometown crowd in the process.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 5
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 9
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7