Feb 7, 2013, 2:41 PM EST
I don’t really know how good of coaches they will be, but the 2013 Sprint NBA All-Star Celebrity Game will have better dressed coaches than the All-Star Game itself.
And if they want their teams to get out and run in transition, they should draft Usain Bolt, the gold medal winning sprinter from Jamaica. He should leak out more than Corey Brewer, like on every shot.
The 2013 Sprint NBA All-Star Celebrity Game is part of the All-Star weekend Friday night of events, and it will be televised on ESPN.
What other celebrities are playing besides Bolt? How about reigning 2012 Sprit NBA All-Star Celebrity Game MVP Kevin Hart. Also on the list: rapper Common; R&B singer Ne-Yo (who will perform at the All-Star Game); actor Nick Cannon; actor Josh Hutcherson (The Hunger Games); singer and actor Trey Songz; Arne Duncan (Secretary of Education); Terrence Jenkins (“E! News); John Schriffen (ABC News Correspondent); Ryen Russillo (ESPN Host);
There also will be some NBA Legends in the game: Dikembe Mutombo, Clyde Drexler, Sean Elliott (don’t tell DeMarcus Cousins about that), and Bruce Bowen. Also playing will be WNBA stars Tamika Catchings (Indiana Fever) and Maya Moore (Minnesota Lynx).
Queen Latifah and TV host Samantha Harris will be the assistant coaches. But they won’t be better dressed than the head coaches.
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 8
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 12
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 3
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 19
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 10