Feb 7, 2013, 8:40 AM EDT
It was a one-point game early in the fourth quarter when Brooklyn’s Mirza Teletovic put on an impressive shooting display. Not in a good way, but impressive nonetheless.
He airballs three straight shots, all inside a minute of game time.
The Bosnian rookie is not exactly a sharpshooter, hitting 37.2 percent of his shots this season, but he is shooting 35.6 percent from three. He’s useful on the pick-and-pop — he can knock that down. Well, normally he can hit that shot. But there was clearly a draft near the Nets basket inside the Palace at Auburn Hills. Right?
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 25
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 76
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 16
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14