Feb 7, 2013, 8:40 AM EDT
It was a one-point game early in the fourth quarter when Brooklyn’s Mirza Teletovic put on an impressive shooting display. Not in a good way, but impressive nonetheless.
He airballs three straight shots, all inside a minute of game time.
The Bosnian rookie is not exactly a sharpshooter, hitting 37.2 percent of his shots this season, but he is shooting 35.6 percent from three. He’s useful on the pick-and-pop — he can knock that down. Well, normally he can hit that shot. But there was clearly a draft near the Nets basket inside the Palace at Auburn Hills. Right?
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 11
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 37
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 49
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 17
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 9
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11