Feb 7, 2013, 8:40 AM EST
It was a one-point game early in the fourth quarter when Brooklyn’s Mirza Teletovic put on an impressive shooting display. Not in a good way, but impressive nonetheless.
He airballs three straight shots, all inside a minute of game time.
The Bosnian rookie is not exactly a sharpshooter, hitting 37.2 percent of his shots this season, but he is shooting 35.6 percent from three. He’s useful on the pick-and-pop — he can knock that down. Well, normally he can hit that shot. But there was clearly a draft near the Nets basket inside the Palace at Auburn Hills. Right?
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5