Feb 7, 2013, 8:40 AM EDT
It was a one-point game early in the fourth quarter when Brooklyn’s Mirza Teletovic put on an impressive shooting display. Not in a good way, but impressive nonetheless.
He airballs three straight shots, all inside a minute of game time.
The Bosnian rookie is not exactly a sharpshooter, hitting 37.2 percent of his shots this season, but he is shooting 35.6 percent from three. He’s useful on the pick-and-pop — he can knock that down. Well, normally he can hit that shot. But there was clearly a draft near the Nets basket inside the Palace at Auburn Hills. Right?
- Doc Rivers, Clippers players oppose raising NBA’s age limit 0
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 61
- Nets announce signing of Jason Collins for remainder of the season 16
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 31
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 43