Feb 7, 2013, 8:40 AM EDT
It was a one-point game early in the fourth quarter when Brooklyn’s Mirza Teletovic put on an impressive shooting display. Not in a good way, but impressive nonetheless.
He airballs three straight shots, all inside a minute of game time.
The Bosnian rookie is not exactly a sharpshooter, hitting 37.2 percent of his shots this season, but he is shooting 35.6 percent from three. He’s useful on the pick-and-pop — he can knock that down. Well, normally he can hit that shot. But there was clearly a draft near the Nets basket inside the Palace at Auburn Hills. Right?
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 6
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20