Feb 7, 2013, 10:04 PM EST
It’s time for the latest PBT Extra, and this time Kay Adams and I discuss that the reports of Dwyane Wade‘s demise may have been a greatly exaggerated. He may not be his 2006 self but he’s scoring 20.9 points a game.
Then we move on to how the loss of Pau Gasol for a couple of months means more pressure on Dwight Howard. Then we talk a little Derrick Rose and a little about trades you might want to look for. Like J.J. Redick.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 8
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 17
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 32
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)