Feb 7, 2013, 10:04 PM EDT
It’s time for the latest PBT Extra, and this time Kay Adams and I discuss that the reports of Dwyane Wade‘s demise may have been a greatly exaggerated. He may not be his 2006 self but he’s scoring 20.9 points a game.
Then we move on to how the loss of Pau Gasol for a couple of months means more pressure on Dwight Howard. Then we talk a little Derrick Rose and a little about trades you might want to look for. Like J.J. Redick.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34