Feb 7, 2013, 10:04 PM EDT
It’s time for the latest PBT Extra, and this time Kay Adams and I discuss that the reports of Dwyane Wade‘s demise may have been a greatly exaggerated. He may not be his 2006 self but he’s scoring 20.9 points a game.
Then we move on to how the loss of Pau Gasol for a couple of months means more pressure on Dwight Howard. Then we talk a little Derrick Rose and a little about trades you might want to look for. Like J.J. Redick.
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 52
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 31