Feb 7, 2013, 10:04 PM EDT
It’s time for the latest PBT Extra, and this time Kay Adams and I discuss that the reports of Dwyane Wade‘s demise may have been a greatly exaggerated. He may not be his 2006 self but he’s scoring 20.9 points a game.
Then we move on to how the loss of Pau Gasol for a couple of months means more pressure on Dwight Howard. Then we talk a little Derrick Rose and a little about trades you might want to look for. Like J.J. Redick.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11