Feb 7, 2013, 10:04 PM EDT
It’s time for the latest PBT Extra, and this time Kay Adams and I discuss that the reports of Dwyane Wade‘s demise may have been a greatly exaggerated. He may not be his 2006 self but he’s scoring 20.9 points a game.
Then we move on to how the loss of Pau Gasol for a couple of months means more pressure on Dwight Howard. Then we talk a little Derrick Rose and a little about trades you might want to look for. Like J.J. Redick.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8