Feb 7, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
The Wizards are so much better — and so much more fun to watch — with John Wall back on the court.
We can debate just how good he is, but no doubt right now he is the Wizards best player — and he can make plays like this, blocking Carmelo Anthony at one end and making the spin move on the break at the other. For a night, against a flat Knicks team, it was enough to get the Wizards the win.
Washington needs to offer Wall a contract extension this summer, the only question is for how much.
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 0
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 53
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 11
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 15
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14