Feb 7, 2013, 1:42 PM EDT
How much does Chris Paul mean to the Clippers?
They have looked like a contender for much of the season with him running the show, but without him the last nine games they have gone 3-6. And it’s not like his backup stinks — a whole lot of teams are trying to trade for Eric Bledsoe.
The Clippers could use him, they take on the Miami Heat on Friday.
What they really need, however, is CP3 playing healthy and rested and at his best in the playoffs. That’s when their “playing like a contender” status will really be put to the test. And they will need the best of Paul, then.
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson 23
- Report: Vinny Del Negro to meet with Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling this weekend 3
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose 28
- George Hill injury jeopardizes Pacers’ identity 1
- Memphis Grizzlies have new anthem: “We Don’t Bluff” 8
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay