Feb 7, 2013, 1:42 PM EDT
How much does Chris Paul mean to the Clippers?
They have looked like a contender for much of the season with him running the show, but without him the last nine games they have gone 3-6. And it’s not like his backup stinks — a whole lot of teams are trying to trade for Eric Bledsoe.
The Clippers could use him, they take on the Miami Heat on Friday.
What they really need, however, is CP3 playing healthy and rested and at his best in the playoffs. That’s when their “playing like a contender” status will really be put to the test. And they will need the best of Paul, then.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 23
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 39
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 29
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12