Feb 7, 2013, 12:09 PM EDT
Anyway, here is Dwyane Wade’s three-quarter court alley-oop pass from the Heat’s win over the Houston Rockets Wednesday. This was clearly a designed play as LeBron bolts from the circle and the space had been cleared for Haslem to win the tip to. Well done.
And we really shouldn’t become jaded when we see great plays just because these guys can seem to do them nightly.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34