Feb 6, 2013, 8:02 PM EDT
Here is our regular look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• Dwight Howard says that his back is still bad enough that sitting down in a chair can cause his legs to go numb. No, he didn’t push to get back to quickly from offseason surgery, what would make you say that?
• Michael Beasley admits he made mistakes when he was pulled over for speeding, driving on a suspended license and other car violations, but that the situation got blown out of proportion. This really wouldn’t be a big deal if there wasn’t a history here.
• A fantastic breakdown of how Antawn Jamison slips the high screen and how that impacts the offense.
• In case you didn’t notice, the Birdman Chris Andersen is playing pretty well in Miami.
• Here is a great story about playground legend James Board in the Washington Post.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 49
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 46
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 20
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 17
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 7