Feb 6, 2013, 8:02 PM EDT
Here is our regular look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• Dwight Howard says that his back is still bad enough that sitting down in a chair can cause his legs to go numb. No, he didn’t push to get back to quickly from offseason surgery, what would make you say that?
• Michael Beasley admits he made mistakes when he was pulled over for speeding, driving on a suspended license and other car violations, but that the situation got blown out of proportion. This really wouldn’t be a big deal if there wasn’t a history here.
• A fantastic breakdown of how Antawn Jamison slips the high screen and how that impacts the offense.
• In case you didn’t notice, the Birdman Chris Andersen is playing pretty well in Miami.
• Here is a great story about playground legend James Board in the Washington Post.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 12
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 39
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19