Feb 6, 2013, 10:43 AM EST
If you give an NBA player a good look from three, they will knock a high percentage down.
So if Golden State wants to blame anyone for Houston’s three-point barrage against it — 23 made threes, tying the NBA record for most made threes in a game — they can blame themselves. Watch the video above, I would generously say that five of the 23 makes are contested. At the end of the game there was a hard foul and coach Mark Jackson had his guys fouling to prevent the Rockets from setting the record. I don’t have a problem with Jackson doing that — if the Rockets are going to go for the record in a game that is decided he has the right to stop that in any way he wishes — but the better move would have been defending the arc better during the game.
Still, an impressive bit of shooting by the Rockets.
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 3
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 7
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 21
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 17