Feb 6, 2013, 10:43 AM EDT
If you give an NBA player a good look from three, they will knock a high percentage down.
So if Golden State wants to blame anyone for Houston’s three-point barrage against it — 23 made threes, tying the NBA record for most made threes in a game — they can blame themselves. Watch the video above, I would generously say that five of the 23 makes are contested. At the end of the game there was a hard foul and coach Mark Jackson had his guys fouling to prevent the Rockets from setting the record. I don’t have a problem with Jackson doing that — if the Rockets are going to go for the record in a game that is decided he has the right to stop that in any way he wishes — but the better move would have been defending the arc better during the game.
Still, an impressive bit of shooting by the Rockets.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 50
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19