Feb 6, 2013, 12:08 PM EDT
After a month where Samuel Dalembert was all but out of the Bucks rotation, he has played more than 20 minutes in three of the team’s last five games. That included a 35-point, 12 rebound performance against the Nuggets on Tuesday night.
Are the Bucks showcasing Dalembert for a potential trade?
Marc Stein of ESPN tweets that they are… or at least were.
Sanders injured his hip Tuesday night in a pretty nasty fall and while the initial X-rays came back negative Sanders said it was sore after the game. Sanders does not look to be out long-term. If he is out a few games, that would likely just mean more burn for Dalembert as they show his skills off.
But when Sanders comes back, there are plenty of teams that will be tempted by a shot-blocking big like Dalembert. He’s also in the last year of his contract, making $6.7 million. He’s a guy who could be on the move.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 2
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 15
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7