Feb 6, 2013, 12:08 PM EST
After a month where Samuel Dalembert was all but out of the Bucks rotation, he has played more than 20 minutes in three of the team’s last five games. That included a 35-point, 12 rebound performance against the Nuggets on Tuesday night.
Are the Bucks showcasing Dalembert for a potential trade?
Marc Stein of ESPN tweets that they are… or at least were.
Sanders injured his hip Tuesday night in a pretty nasty fall and while the initial X-rays came back negative Sanders said it was sore after the game. Sanders does not look to be out long-term. If he is out a few games, that would likely just mean more burn for Dalembert as they show his skills off.
But when Sanders comes back, there are plenty of teams that will be tempted by a shot-blocking big like Dalembert. He’s also in the last year of his contract, making $6.7 million. He’s a guy who could be on the move.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 9
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 15
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 56
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20