Feb 6, 2013, 12:08 PM EST
After a month where Samuel Dalembert was all but out of the Bucks rotation, he has played more than 20 minutes in three of the team’s last five games. That included a 35-point, 12 rebound performance against the Nuggets on Tuesday night.
Are the Bucks showcasing Dalembert for a potential trade?
Marc Stein of ESPN tweets that they are… or at least were.
Sanders injured his hip Tuesday night in a pretty nasty fall and while the initial X-rays came back negative Sanders said it was sore after the game. Sanders does not look to be out long-term. If he is out a few games, that would likely just mean more burn for Dalembert as they show his skills off.
But when Sanders comes back, there are plenty of teams that will be tempted by a shot-blocking big like Dalembert. He’s also in the last year of his contract, making $6.7 million. He’s a guy who could be on the move.
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 2
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 9
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 11
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 4
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 23
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 13
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 49