Feb 6, 2013, 12:08 PM EDT
After a month where Samuel Dalembert was all but out of the Bucks rotation, he has played more than 20 minutes in three of the team’s last five games. That included a 35-point, 12 rebound performance against the Nuggets on Tuesday night.
Are the Bucks showcasing Dalembert for a potential trade?
Marc Stein of ESPN tweets that they are… or at least were.
Sanders injured his hip Tuesday night in a pretty nasty fall and while the initial X-rays came back negative Sanders said it was sore after the game. Sanders does not look to be out long-term. If he is out a few games, that would likely just mean more burn for Dalembert as they show his skills off.
But when Sanders comes back, there are plenty of teams that will be tempted by a shot-blocking big like Dalembert. He’s also in the last year of his contract, making $6.7 million. He’s a guy who could be on the move.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 5
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 27
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 23
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10