Feb 6, 2013, 12:02 AM EDT
This play is great, for a couple of reasons.
We have Paul George missing a baseline jumper, followed by his teammate Roy Hibbert securing the offensive rebound. As Hibbert is defended along the baseline and the defense forgets completely about George, he fires the no-look pass, which George receives while cutting to the basket.
Realizing there won’t be any defender coming over to contest, George turns the mundane play into something spectacular, by going up for the reverse jam before hanging on the rim with one hand after the play was completed for good measure.
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 8
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9