Feb 6, 2013, 12:02 AM EDT
This play is great, for a couple of reasons.
We have Paul George missing a baseline jumper, followed by his teammate Roy Hibbert securing the offensive rebound. As Hibbert is defended along the baseline and the defense forgets completely about George, he fires the no-look pass, which George receives while cutting to the basket.
Realizing there won’t be any defender coming over to contest, George turns the mundane play into something spectacular, by going up for the reverse jam before hanging on the rim with one hand after the play was completed for good measure.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15