Feb 6, 2013, 12:02 AM EDT
This play is great, for a couple of reasons.
We have Paul George missing a baseline jumper, followed by his teammate Roy Hibbert securing the offensive rebound. As Hibbert is defended along the baseline and the defense forgets completely about George, he fires the no-look pass, which George receives while cutting to the basket.
Realizing there won’t be any defender coming over to contest, George turns the mundane play into something spectacular, by going up for the reverse jam before hanging on the rim with one hand after the play was completed for good measure.
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 8
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 50
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 58
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 29
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 19
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 54
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 3