Feb 6, 2013, 12:02 AM EST
This play is great, for a couple of reasons.
We have Paul George missing a baseline jumper, followed by his teammate Roy Hibbert securing the offensive rebound. As Hibbert is defended along the baseline and the defense forgets completely about George, he fires the no-look pass, which George receives while cutting to the basket.
Realizing there won’t be any defender coming over to contest, George turns the mundane play into something spectacular, by going up for the reverse jam before hanging on the rim with one hand after the play was completed for good measure.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 9
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 4
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16