Feb 6, 2013, 12:02 AM EDT
This play is great, for a couple of reasons.
We have Paul George missing a baseline jumper, followed by his teammate Roy Hibbert securing the offensive rebound. As Hibbert is defended along the baseline and the defense forgets completely about George, he fires the no-look pass, which George receives while cutting to the basket.
Realizing there won’t be any defender coming over to contest, George turns the mundane play into something spectacular, by going up for the reverse jam before hanging on the rim with one hand after the play was completed for good measure.
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 1
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 16
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 41
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 85
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 56
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59