Feb 6, 2013, 12:46 AM EDT
This is your friendly reminder that Kobe Bryant is playing in his 17th NBA season.
He certainly didn’t look like a grizzled veteran on this play, taking the ball from the top of the three-point arc and going right down the lane for an emphatic dunk in traffic on or around both Gerald Wallace and Brook Lopez in the Lakers 92-83 win over the Nets on Tuesday.
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 5
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 45
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43