Feb 6, 2013, 12:46 AM EST
This is your friendly reminder that Kobe Bryant is playing in his 17th NBA season.
He certainly didn’t look like a grizzled veteran on this play, taking the ball from the top of the three-point arc and going right down the lane for an emphatic dunk in traffic on or around both Gerald Wallace and Brook Lopez in the Lakers 92-83 win over the Nets on Tuesday.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 1
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 9
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 0
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 28
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29