Feb 6, 2013, 12:46 AM EDT
This is your friendly reminder that Kobe Bryant is playing in his 17th NBA season.
He certainly didn’t look like a grizzled veteran on this play, taking the ball from the top of the three-point arc and going right down the lane for an emphatic dunk in traffic on or around both Gerald Wallace and Brook Lopez in the Lakers 92-83 win over the Nets on Tuesday.
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 4
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 30
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 4
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 10
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 34