Feb 6, 2013, 12:46 AM EST
This is your friendly reminder that Kobe Bryant is playing in his 17th NBA season.
He certainly didn’t look like a grizzled veteran on this play, taking the ball from the top of the three-point arc and going right down the lane for an emphatic dunk in traffic on or around both Gerald Wallace and Brook Lopez in the Lakers 92-83 win over the Nets on Tuesday.
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 0
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 5
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 6
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)