Feb 6, 2013, 12:46 AM EDT
This is your friendly reminder that Kobe Bryant is playing in his 17th NBA season.
He certainly didn’t look like a grizzled veteran on this play, taking the ball from the top of the three-point arc and going right down the lane for an emphatic dunk in traffic on or around both Gerald Wallace and Brook Lopez in the Lakers 92-83 win over the Nets on Tuesday.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15