Feb 6, 2013, 11:35 PM EST
Dwyane Wade may not be able to bring it every night like he could back in 2006, but he can still bring it.
And he brought it against the Rockets — 31 points, eight assists, five rebounds, four steals and two blocks. He was attacking and that led to him getting 13 free throws on the night.
He had a little extra hop in his step on this dunk — he could have gone simple on the breakaway but decided to have some fun with the reverse throw down.
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 2
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 10
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46