Feb 6, 2013, 11:35 PM EDT
Dwyane Wade may not be able to bring it every night like he could back in 2006, but he can still bring it.
And he brought it against the Rockets — 31 points, eight assists, five rebounds, four steals and two blocks. He was attacking and that led to him getting 13 free throws on the night.
He had a little extra hop in his step on this dunk — he could have gone simple on the breakaway but decided to have some fun with the reverse throw down.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 6
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10