Feb 6, 2013, 11:35 PM EDT
Dwyane Wade may not be able to bring it every night like he could back in 2006, but he can still bring it.
And he brought it against the Rockets — 31 points, eight assists, five rebounds, four steals and two blocks. He was attacking and that led to him getting 13 free throws on the night.
He had a little extra hop in his step on this dunk — he could have gone simple on the breakaway but decided to have some fun with the reverse throw down.
- Kyrie Irving aces, Kevin Love passes first playoff test in Cavaliers win over Celtics 0
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 19
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6