Feb 6, 2013, 11:35 PM EDT
Dwyane Wade may not be able to bring it every night like he could back in 2006, but he can still bring it.
And he brought it against the Rockets — 31 points, eight assists, five rebounds, four steals and two blocks. He was attacking and that led to him getting 13 free throws on the night.
He had a little extra hop in his step on this dunk — he could have gone simple on the breakaway but decided to have some fun with the reverse throw down.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34