Feb 6, 2013, 11:35 PM EST
Dwyane Wade may not be able to bring it every night like he could back in 2006, but he can still bring it.
And he brought it against the Rockets — 31 points, eight assists, five rebounds, four steals and two blocks. He was attacking and that led to him getting 13 free throws on the night.
He had a little extra hop in his step on this dunk — he could have gone simple on the breakaway but decided to have some fun with the reverse throw down.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14