Feb 6, 2013, 1:55 PM EST
The Bucks led most of last night’s game in Denver, but the Nuggets closed out on a 19-4 run that got them the win.
What was the dagger — or at least the moment that made you say “this is Denver’s night” — came when Danilo Gallinari hit that shot. Gallinari has played well of late as the Nuggets have moved up the standing during a string of home games — the man is a scorer and when shots are falling all the shots are falling.
It was the best shot of the night, with all due respect to Kobe.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42