Feb 6, 2013, 1:55 PM EDT
The Bucks led most of last night’s game in Denver, but the Nuggets closed out on a 19-4 run that got them the win.
What was the dagger — or at least the moment that made you say “this is Denver’s night” — came when Danilo Gallinari hit that shot. Gallinari has played well of late as the Nuggets have moved up the standing during a string of home games — the man is a scorer and when shots are falling all the shots are falling.
It was the best shot of the night, with all due respect to Kobe.
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 14
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 24
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24