Feb 6, 2013, 1:55 PM EST
The Bucks led most of last night’s game in Denver, but the Nuggets closed out on a 19-4 run that got them the win.
What was the dagger — or at least the moment that made you say “this is Denver’s night” — came when Danilo Gallinari hit that shot. Gallinari has played well of late as the Nuggets have moved up the standing during a string of home games — the man is a scorer and when shots are falling all the shots are falling.
It was the best shot of the night, with all due respect to Kobe.
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 0
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 12
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 10
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36