Feb 6, 2013, 1:55 PM EDT
The Bucks led most of last night’s game in Denver, but the Nuggets closed out on a 19-4 run that got them the win.
What was the dagger — or at least the moment that made you say “this is Denver’s night” — came when Danilo Gallinari hit that shot. Gallinari has played well of late as the Nuggets have moved up the standing during a string of home games — the man is a scorer and when shots are falling all the shots are falling.
It was the best shot of the night, with all due respect to Kobe.
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 8
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 7
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 16
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 17
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34