Feb 6, 2013, 1:55 PM EDT
The Bucks led most of last night’s game in Denver, but the Nuggets closed out on a 19-4 run that got them the win.
What was the dagger — or at least the moment that made you say “this is Denver’s night” — came when Danilo Gallinari hit that shot. Gallinari has played well of late as the Nuggets have moved up the standing during a string of home games — the man is a scorer and when shots are falling all the shots are falling.
It was the best shot of the night, with all due respect to Kobe.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 5
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 13
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 61