Feb 6, 2013, 1:42 PM EDT
We’ll see what happens in CP3s ninth game out Wednesday, although it’s against a team even more banged up — Orlando.
Chris Paul and Blake Griffin are out again for the Clippers Wednesday, tweets Dan Woike of the Orange County Register.
The good news for the Clippers is Orlando is on a 10-game losing streak, already had less talent on the roster and what talent they did have has been out injured. Glen Davis is out for the season and both J.J. Redick and Arron Afflalo are out Wednesday as well. Jameer Nelson missed the last Magic game but will be a game time decision on Wednesday.
- Report: Clippers just need owner’s approval to finalize Garnett, Rivers trade 6
- PBT Extra: Previewing Heat/Spurs NBA Finals Game 7 6
- Utah Jazz bring back Jerry Sloan as team consultant 6
- Celtics, Clippers restart Doc Rivers-Kevin Garnett trades talks at Chris Paul’s wish 14
- Chris Bosh to fans who left Game 6 early: ‘Don’t come back for Game 7′ 43
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (125)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (85)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- Chris Bosh blocks Spurs’ Game 6 comeback attempt (video) (80)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'
- Play Video: Green breaks NBA finals 3-point record