Feb 5, 2013, 8:44 AM EST
LeBron James was a model of efficiency Monday night — 31 points 13-of-14 shooting and getting every one of his shots from inside the paint. Yes, it was against the Bobcats, but when he is playing at this level it doesn’t really matter who the defender is. And on a night the Heat were not that impressive they needed all of LeBron’s buckets.
Here are all of LeBron’s shots from their win over the Bobcats, but we should add he had 8 assists and 8 rebounds as well.
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 24
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 6
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 22
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 17
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (44)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)