Feb 5, 2013, 4:07 PM EDT
Is the fake power outage meme dead yet? Please say it is dead.
The entertainment at the end of the first quarter in Minnesota Monday night was a fake power outage… just like at the Super Bowl. Isn’t that funny? And so timely? Apparently none of the reporters at the game were terribly fooled. Or amused.
In the future, I think this only really works if you also have a Beyoncé performance.
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 4
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 16
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4
- France beats Lithuania to win World Cup bronze 6
- Carmelo Anthony says nobody would want to play for Hawks 20
- Rudy Gay upset over ‘dirty play’ that caused him to suffer a fractured jaw in Team USA’s win over Lithuania 17
- Serbia holds off furious French comeback, wins to advance to gold medal game vs. USA 4
- Hawks GM Danny Ferry releases statement on his leave of absence, apologizes again 6