Feb 5, 2013, 4:07 PM EST
Is the fake power outage meme dead yet? Please say it is dead.
The entertainment at the end of the first quarter in Minnesota Monday night was a fake power outage… just like at the Super Bowl. Isn’t that funny? And so timely? Apparently none of the reporters at the game were terribly fooled. Or amused.
In the future, I think this only really works if you also have a Beyoncé performance.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5