Feb 5, 2013, 4:07 PM EDT
Is the fake power outage meme dead yet? Please say it is dead.
The entertainment at the end of the first quarter in Minnesota Monday night was a fake power outage… just like at the Super Bowl. Isn’t that funny? And so timely? Apparently none of the reporters at the game were terribly fooled. Or amused.
In the future, I think this only really works if you also have a Beyoncé performance.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 8
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3