Feb 5, 2013, 4:07 PM EDT
Is the fake power outage meme dead yet? Please say it is dead.
The entertainment at the end of the first quarter in Minnesota Monday night was a fake power outage… just like at the Super Bowl. Isn’t that funny? And so timely? Apparently none of the reporters at the game were terribly fooled. Or amused.
In the future, I think this only really works if you also have a Beyoncé performance.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8