Feb 5, 2013, 4:07 PM EDT
Is the fake power outage meme dead yet? Please say it is dead.
The entertainment at the end of the first quarter in Minnesota Monday night was a fake power outage… just like at the Super Bowl. Isn’t that funny? And so timely? Apparently none of the reporters at the game were terribly fooled. Or amused.
In the future, I think this only really works if you also have a Beyoncé performance.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 12
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 41
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31