Feb 5, 2013, 10:35 AM EDT
It is moments like this where I wish there was a “Doug Collins cam” that just tracked the reactions of the old-school, no-frills Philly coach. I bet he thoroughly enjoyed Nick Young‘s dunk.
Young had the steal and the breakaway early in the Sixers rout of the Magic and since he had the time he decided to go a little Dunk Contest resume and do a 360 dunk in game. The important thing is he nailed it.
It was a highlight from an easy win and otherwise pretty ugly game for the Sixers. They lost Thaddeous Young to a hamstring injury and that could be another long-term blow to a team trying to climb back into the playoff picture.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 2
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10