Feb 5, 2013, 10:35 AM EST
It is moments like this where I wish there was a “Doug Collins cam” that just tracked the reactions of the old-school, no-frills Philly coach. I bet he thoroughly enjoyed Nick Young‘s dunk.
Young had the steal and the breakaway early in the Sixers rout of the Magic and since he had the time he decided to go a little Dunk Contest resume and do a 360 dunk in game. The important thing is he nailed it.
It was a highlight from an easy win and otherwise pretty ugly game for the Sixers. They lost Thaddeous Young to a hamstring injury and that could be another long-term blow to a team trying to climb back into the playoff picture.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 15
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 9
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8