Feb 5, 2013, 10:35 AM EDT
It is moments like this where I wish there was a “Doug Collins cam” that just tracked the reactions of the old-school, no-frills Philly coach. I bet he thoroughly enjoyed Nick Young‘s dunk.
Young had the steal and the breakaway early in the Sixers rout of the Magic and since he had the time he decided to go a little Dunk Contest resume and do a 360 dunk in game. The important thing is he nailed it.
It was a highlight from an easy win and otherwise pretty ugly game for the Sixers. They lost Thaddeous Young to a hamstring injury and that could be another long-term blow to a team trying to climb back into the playoff picture.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 0
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 7
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 9
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18