Feb 5, 2013, 10:35 AM EST
It is moments like this where I wish there was a “Doug Collins cam” that just tracked the reactions of the old-school, no-frills Philly coach. I bet he thoroughly enjoyed Nick Young‘s dunk.
Young had the steal and the breakaway early in the Sixers rout of the Magic and since he had the time he decided to go a little Dunk Contest resume and do a 360 dunk in game. The important thing is he nailed it.
It was a highlight from an easy win and otherwise pretty ugly game for the Sixers. They lost Thaddeous Young to a hamstring injury and that could be another long-term blow to a team trying to climb back into the playoff picture.
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 2
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 1
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 1
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 6
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 25
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 11