Feb 5, 2013, 10:35 AM EDT
It is moments like this where I wish there was a “Doug Collins cam” that just tracked the reactions of the old-school, no-frills Philly coach. I bet he thoroughly enjoyed Nick Young‘s dunk.
Young had the steal and the breakaway early in the Sixers rout of the Magic and since he had the time he decided to go a little Dunk Contest resume and do a 360 dunk in game. The important thing is he nailed it.
It was a highlight from an easy win and otherwise pretty ugly game for the Sixers. They lost Thaddeous Young to a hamstring injury and that could be another long-term blow to a team trying to climb back into the playoff picture.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 14
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 30
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 85
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 54
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4