Feb 4, 2013, 10:26 PM EDT
How sure are we that Bulls-Pacers wasn’t played in Bizarro world? Indiana’s 111-101 victory over the Bulls isn’t necessarily strange, but the whole breaking 100 points thing has happened just eight times in regulation this year for the Pacers. The Pacers hadn’t even cracked the 105 mark in regulation before tonight, but they managed to do that and more against the Bulls, who just so happen to have one of the league’s most dominant defenses. Pretty impressive, huh?
But wait, that’s not all! For the price of one George highlight, we’ll throw in a bonus George highlight — for absolutely free! By George, I do declare that a bargain. Here’s Paul George dropping a sweet pass to George Hill, and then Hill returning the favor for a nasty dunk.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 3
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 5
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4