Feb 4, 2013, 10:26 PM EDT
How sure are we that Bulls-Pacers wasn’t played in Bizarro world? Indiana’s 111-101 victory over the Bulls isn’t necessarily strange, but the whole breaking 100 points thing has happened just eight times in regulation this year for the Pacers. The Pacers hadn’t even cracked the 105 mark in regulation before tonight, but they managed to do that and more against the Bulls, who just so happen to have one of the league’s most dominant defenses. Pretty impressive, huh?
But wait, that’s not all! For the price of one George highlight, we’ll throw in a bonus George highlight — for absolutely free! By George, I do declare that a bargain. Here’s Paul George dropping a sweet pass to George Hill, and then Hill returning the favor for a nasty dunk.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 2
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48