Feb 4, 2013, 10:26 PM EDT
How sure are we that Bulls-Pacers wasn’t played in Bizarro world? Indiana’s 111-101 victory over the Bulls isn’t necessarily strange, but the whole breaking 100 points thing has happened just eight times in regulation this year for the Pacers. The Pacers hadn’t even cracked the 105 mark in regulation before tonight, but they managed to do that and more against the Bulls, who just so happen to have one of the league’s most dominant defenses. Pretty impressive, huh?
But wait, that’s not all! For the price of one George highlight, we’ll throw in a bonus George highlight — for absolutely free! By George, I do declare that a bargain. Here’s Paul George dropping a sweet pass to George Hill, and then Hill returning the favor for a nasty dunk.
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 26
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 28
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 6