Feb 4, 2013, 10:26 PM EDT
How sure are we that Bulls-Pacers wasn’t played in Bizarro world? Indiana’s 111-101 victory over the Bulls isn’t necessarily strange, but the whole breaking 100 points thing has happened just eight times in regulation this year for the Pacers. The Pacers hadn’t even cracked the 105 mark in regulation before tonight, but they managed to do that and more against the Bulls, who just so happen to have one of the league’s most dominant defenses. Pretty impressive, huh?
But wait, that’s not all! For the price of one George highlight, we’ll throw in a bonus George highlight — for absolutely free! By George, I do declare that a bargain. Here’s Paul George dropping a sweet pass to George Hill, and then Hill returning the favor for a nasty dunk.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 2
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 1
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 52
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6