Feb 4, 2013, 10:26 PM EDT
How sure are we that Bulls-Pacers wasn’t played in Bizarro world? Indiana’s 111-101 victory over the Bulls isn’t necessarily strange, but the whole breaking 100 points thing has happened just eight times in regulation this year for the Pacers. The Pacers hadn’t even cracked the 105 mark in regulation before tonight, but they managed to do that and more against the Bulls, who just so happen to have one of the league’s most dominant defenses. Pretty impressive, huh?
But wait, that’s not all! For the price of one George highlight, we’ll throw in a bonus George highlight — for absolutely free! By George, I do declare that a bargain. Here’s Paul George dropping a sweet pass to George Hill, and then Hill returning the favor for a nasty dunk.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 2
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 17
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7