Feb 4, 2013, 9:27 PM EDT
Monday night was an easy win for the Sixers — they raced out to a 22-6 lead and really the rest of the game was pretty sloppy and ugly — but it came with a price for Philly:
You can see what happened in the video above — Young was battling with Gustavo Ayon for a loose ball and tweaked it in the process, then just for dramatic effect went down right in front of the Sixers bench. He did not return to the game and seemed to have a pretty bad limp but we have no further information. Hamstrings are notoriously tricky injuries, ones that can take a long time to heal properly.
Young is averaging 15.1 points per game and 7.4 rebounds a game as a key player off the bench for the Sixers this season.
- Warriors have options to guard LeBron James, but he’ll make them work 0
- What kind of coach is Chicago getting with Fred Hoiberg? 8
- PBT Extra: Finals preview, how good are new and improved Cavaliers? 7
- Shaq would take Kobe Bryant over LeBron James because of “killer instinct” 82
- PBT Podcast: NBA Finals breakdown, predictions 4
- Cavaliers rate well when adjusting for playoff rotations. Warriors rate better 1
- LeBron James vs. Stephen Curry: More than meets the eye 18
- Kevin Love on if he plans to play next season for the Cavaliers: “Yes, sir” 27