Feb 4, 2013, 12:06 AM EDT
With Rajon Rondo out, even more of the late-game shot creation responsibility for Boston is going to fall to Paul Pierce. He had a lot of it anyway, but the Rondo option gone so it is all Paul Pierce.
Pierce sinks the dagger into the Clippers comeback attempt in Boston with this step-back three here that sealed the Celtics 106-104 win.
The Celtics remain undefeated since Rondo went down.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 9
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 25
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 21
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 99
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27