Feb 4, 2013, 12:06 AM EST
With Rajon Rondo out, even more of the late-game shot creation responsibility for Boston is going to fall to Paul Pierce. He had a lot of it anyway, but the Rondo option gone so it is all Paul Pierce.
Pierce sinks the dagger into the Clippers comeback attempt in Boston with this step-back three here that sealed the Celtics 106-104 win.
The Celtics remain undefeated since Rondo went down.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 8
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1