Feb 4, 2013, 4:32 PM EDT
When Nate Robinson is on and hitting, he is one of the most entertaining players in the NBA — and last week he was hitting. A lot.
Robinson was named the Eastern Conference NBA Player of the week for last week. Golden State’s David Lee was the winner for the Western Conference.
The Bulls went 3-1 last week and Robinson was a key reason — the Bulls are going to defend nightly but until Derrick Rose is back and right, the question has always been where the points would come from. Last week they came from the undersized reserve guard — he averaged 17.8 points a game, plus pitched in 6.8 assists a night.
Lee was a machine last week — 18.0 points, 14.3 rebounds and 7.8 assists a game. On the season he has 31 double-doubles, which leads the league and shows you why he is an All-Star for Golden State this season.
- Utah Jazz bring back Jerry Sloan as team consultant 2
- Celtics, Clippers restart Doc Rivers-Kevin Garnett trades talks at Chris Paul’s wish 4
- Chris Bosh to fans who left Game 6 early: ‘Don’t come back for Game 7′ 32
- Wade says left knee sore, swollen, but will play through it 16
- Popovich explains decision to sit Duncan late in regulation of Game 6 14
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (125)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (85)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- Chris Bosh blocks Spurs’ Game 6 comeback attempt (video) (79)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- LIVE: Bruins-Blackhawks, Game 4
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'
- Play Video: Green breaks NBA finals 3-point record