Feb 4, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Somewhere after the blackout portion of the Super Bowl on Sunday came a Samsung ad featuring Paul Rudd and Seth Rogen… oh, and LeBron James.
It wasn’t the best of the Super Bowl ads — that was the Audi “prom” ad for my money — but it wasn’t the worst either. LeBron’s part is pretty small, tablet sized, so pay attention.
- 67RIEFNS: Warriors starters with Draymond Green 0
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 20
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 11
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70