Feb 4, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Somewhere after the blackout portion of the Super Bowl on Sunday came a Samsung ad featuring Paul Rudd and Seth Rogen… oh, and LeBron James.
It wasn’t the best of the Super Bowl ads — that was the Audi “prom” ad for my money — but it wasn’t the worst either. LeBron’s part is pretty small, tablet sized, so pay attention.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 6
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10