Feb 4, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Somewhere after the blackout portion of the Super Bowl on Sunday came a Samsung ad featuring Paul Rudd and Seth Rogen… oh, and LeBron James.
It wasn’t the best of the Super Bowl ads — that was the Audi “prom” ad for my money — but it wasn’t the worst either. LeBron’s part is pretty small, tablet sized, so pay attention.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 9
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 12
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 17
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11