Feb 4, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
Somewhere after the blackout portion of the Super Bowl on Sunday came a Samsung ad featuring Paul Rudd and Seth Rogen… oh, and LeBron James.
It wasn’t the best of the Super Bowl ads — that was the Audi “prom” ad for my money — but it wasn’t the worst either. LeBron’s part is pretty small, tablet sized, so pay attention.
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 0
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 12
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41