Feb 4, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
Somewhere after the blackout portion of the Super Bowl on Sunday came a Samsung ad featuring Paul Rudd and Seth Rogen… oh, and LeBron James.
It wasn’t the best of the Super Bowl ads — that was the Audi “prom” ad for my money — but it wasn’t the worst either. LeBron’s part is pretty small, tablet sized, so pay attention.
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 0
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 20
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 35
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)