Feb 4, 2013, 7:44 PM EDT
When Washington came to Los Angeles they played Blake Griffin physically with Nene and Kevin Seraphin, holding him relatively in check (in what was a close game). I was curious to see how Griffin and the Clippers would counter that.
We’ll never know.
Griffin was a late scratch for the Clippers with a hamstring issue for the Clippers. Griffin has been battling a sore left ankle, too, and this is the second night of a road back-to-back during the long Grammy trip, not a bad idea to give him a night off.
But that snapped a streak of 197 consecutive starts for Griffin.
Well, except the Clippers are 1-2 on the trip and could use a win.
Chris Paul remains out for the Clippers with a bruised knee.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 5
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 16
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 14
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9