Feb 4, 2013, 7:44 PM EST
When Washington came to Los Angeles they played Blake Griffin physically with Nene and Kevin Seraphin, holding him relatively in check (in what was a close game). I was curious to see how Griffin and the Clippers would counter that.
We’ll never know.
Griffin was a late scratch for the Clippers with a hamstring issue for the Clippers. Griffin has been battling a sore left ankle, too, and this is the second night of a road back-to-back during the long Grammy trip, not a bad idea to give him a night off.
But that snapped a streak of 197 consecutive starts for Griffin.
Well, except the Clippers are 1-2 on the trip and could use a win.
Chris Paul remains out for the Clippers with a bruised knee.
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 28
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8