Feb 4, 2013, 7:44 PM EDT
When Washington came to Los Angeles they played Blake Griffin physically with Nene and Kevin Seraphin, holding him relatively in check (in what was a close game). I was curious to see how Griffin and the Clippers would counter that.
We’ll never know.
Griffin was a late scratch for the Clippers with a hamstring issue for the Clippers. Griffin has been battling a sore left ankle, too, and this is the second night of a road back-to-back during the long Grammy trip, not a bad idea to give him a night off.
But that snapped a streak of 197 consecutive starts for Griffin.
Well, except the Clippers are 1-2 on the trip and could use a win.
Chris Paul remains out for the Clippers with a bruised knee.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 42
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 34
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18