Feb 4, 2013, 7:44 PM EDT
When Washington came to Los Angeles they played Blake Griffin physically with Nene and Kevin Seraphin, holding him relatively in check (in what was a close game). I was curious to see how Griffin and the Clippers would counter that.
We’ll never know.
Griffin was a late scratch for the Clippers with a hamstring issue for the Clippers. Griffin has been battling a sore left ankle, too, and this is the second night of a road back-to-back during the long Grammy trip, not a bad idea to give him a night off.
But that snapped a streak of 197 consecutive starts for Griffin.
Well, except the Clippers are 1-2 on the trip and could use a win.
Chris Paul remains out for the Clippers with a bruised knee.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 0
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 8
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7