Feb 4, 2013, 7:44 PM EDT
When Washington came to Los Angeles they played Blake Griffin physically with Nene and Kevin Seraphin, holding him relatively in check (in what was a close game). I was curious to see how Griffin and the Clippers would counter that.
We’ll never know.
Griffin was a late scratch for the Clippers with a hamstring issue for the Clippers. Griffin has been battling a sore left ankle, too, and this is the second night of a road back-to-back during the long Grammy trip, not a bad idea to give him a night off.
But that snapped a streak of 197 consecutive starts for Griffin.
Well, except the Clippers are 1-2 on the trip and could use a win.
Chris Paul remains out for the Clippers with a bruised knee.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23