Feb 3, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
Knight didn’t appreciate the rough play from World Peace, and used a forearm to his neck to try to achieve separation.
There was no foul called on Knight, however, and with good reason. Before it got to that point, World Peace slipped his left hand in and caught Knight in the face, which aggravated the situation.
It wasn’t enough of a punch to make Knight go ballistic, nor was it enough to get World Peace ejected with a flagrant-two foul call from the officials. It’ll be interesting to see if the league thinks the play was as innocent, and whether or not it’s determined that additional punishment in the form of a fine or suspension is justified.
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 4
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 4
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18