Feb 2, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
Despite the recent troubles in Boston, where the Celtics have seen Rajon Rondo and Jared Sullinger go down in the same week with season-ending injuries, the team managed to keep it together enough to take care of a slumping Orlando Magic team on Friday.
The play off Jeff Green was a huge reason why.
Green played 33 minutes off the bench and led his team in scoring with 17 points on 8-14 shooting. Of course, it’s easy to shoot a high percentage when two of your buckets come on thunderous slam dunks in the half court set.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 42
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 34
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18