Feb 2, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
Despite the recent troubles in Boston, where the Celtics have seen Rajon Rondo and Jared Sullinger go down in the same week with season-ending injuries, the team managed to keep it together enough to take care of a slumping Orlando Magic team on Friday.
The play off Jeff Green was a huge reason why.
Green played 33 minutes off the bench and led his team in scoring with 17 points on 8-14 shooting. Of course, it’s easy to shoot a high percentage when two of your buckets come on thunderous slam dunks in the half court set.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 23
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 13