Feb 2, 2013, 6:30 PM EST
Despite the recent troubles in Boston, where the Celtics have seen Rajon Rondo and Jared Sullinger go down in the same week with season-ending injuries, the team managed to keep it together enough to take care of a slumping Orlando Magic team on Friday.
The play off Jeff Green was a huge reason why.
Green played 33 minutes off the bench and led his team in scoring with 17 points on 8-14 shooting. Of course, it’s easy to shoot a high percentage when two of your buckets come on thunderous slam dunks in the half court set.
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 0
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 4
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 21
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28