Feb 2, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
Despite the recent troubles in Boston, where the Celtics have seen Rajon Rondo and Jared Sullinger go down in the same week with season-ending injuries, the team managed to keep it together enough to take care of a slumping Orlando Magic team on Friday.
The play off Jeff Green was a huge reason why.
Green played 33 minutes off the bench and led his team in scoring with 17 points on 8-14 shooting. Of course, it’s easy to shoot a high percentage when two of your buckets come on thunderous slam dunks in the half court set.
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 12
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 37
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 35
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43