Feb 2, 2013, 9:30 PM EDT
The Clippers are already struggling to put together wins with Chris Paul missing time due to a bruised knee, and now they’re facing the possibility of playing without their highest-powered scoring option off the bench.
Crawford said an elbow from kyle Lowry was what did the damage, and the Clippers official Twitter account filled in the rest of the details.
J.Crawford sustained nasal fracture vs TOR. Was fitted for mask. VDN: “We’ll see how he is tomorrow, see how the mask feels” GTD vs BOS
— Los Angeles Clippers (@LAClippers) February 2, 2013
The Clippers are just .500 over the team’s last 10 games, and have won only twice in their last seven.
Crawford is averaging 16.5 points in 29.4 minutes per game for the Clippers this season, and is by most estimations the leading candidate for Sixth Man of the Year honors at this point in the season.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16