Feb 2, 2013, 9:30 PM EDT
The Clippers are already struggling to put together wins with Chris Paul missing time due to a bruised knee, and now they’re facing the possibility of playing without their highest-powered scoring option off the bench.
Crawford said an elbow from kyle Lowry was what did the damage, and the Clippers official Twitter account filled in the rest of the details.
J.Crawford sustained nasal fracture vs TOR. Was fitted for mask. VDN: “We’ll see how he is tomorrow, see how the mask feels” GTD vs BOS
— Los Angeles Clippers (@LAClippers) February 2, 2013
The Clippers are just .500 over the team’s last 10 games, and have won only twice in their last seven.
Crawford is averaging 16.5 points in 29.4 minutes per game for the Clippers this season, and is by most estimations the leading candidate for Sixth Man of the Year honors at this point in the season.
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 0
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 5
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 7
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6