Feb 2, 2013, 9:30 PM EST
The Clippers are already struggling to put together wins with Chris Paul missing time due to a bruised knee, and now they’re facing the possibility of playing without their highest-powered scoring option off the bench.
Crawford said an elbow from kyle Lowry was what did the damage, and the Clippers official Twitter account filled in the rest of the details.
J.Crawford sustained nasal fracture vs TOR. Was fitted for mask. VDN: “We’ll see how he is tomorrow, see how the mask feels” GTD vs BOS
— Los Angeles Clippers (@LAClippers) February 2, 2013
The Clippers are just .500 over the team’s last 10 games, and have won only twice in their last seven.
Crawford is averaging 16.5 points in 29.4 minutes per game for the Clippers this season, and is by most estimations the leading candidate for Sixth Man of the Year honors at this point in the season.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13