Feb 2, 2013, 9:30 PM EDT
The Clippers are already struggling to put together wins with Chris Paul missing time due to a bruised knee, and now they’re facing the possibility of playing without their highest-powered scoring option off the bench.
Crawford said an elbow from kyle Lowry was what did the damage, and the Clippers official Twitter account filled in the rest of the details.
J.Crawford sustained nasal fracture vs TOR. Was fitted for mask. VDN: “We’ll see how he is tomorrow, see how the mask feels” GTD vs BOS
— Los Angeles Clippers (@LAClippers) February 2, 2013
The Clippers are just .500 over the team’s last 10 games, and have won only twice in their last seven.
Crawford is averaging 16.5 points in 29.4 minutes per game for the Clippers this season, and is by most estimations the leading candidate for Sixth Man of the Year honors at this point in the season.
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 22
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 21
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2