Feb 1, 2013, 7:23 PM EDT
Jason Terry just signed with Boston this summer but at a reasonable mid-level exception deal — he has two-years at $10.4 million total left the two seasons after this.
Terry has struggled to find a comfort level in Boston, both in terms of his role and just his general play on the court — he is averaging 10 points a game (down from 15 last season) and has a PER of 11.9, the lowest of his career.
But GM Danny Ainge isn’t just giving him away to the fifth caller like a pair of Killers tickets. Ainge will listen to anything, but he wants some value back in return. And right now with the vultures circling, the offers the Celtics are getting are lowball ones.
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 1
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 9
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 9
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 6