Feb 1, 2013, 7:58 PM EST
This has to be a little worrying to Bulls fans.
It’s not that the anchor of the Bulls defense is out against the Nets (although that’s not ideal), it’s that plantar fasciaitis appears to be back with Noah — back in the 2009-10 season Noah missed months battling the same condition.
Plantar fasciaitis is pain along the thick tissue that runs along the bottom of the foot. It’s a wear-and-tear injury a number of NBA players deal with in different degrees but the only real cure for it is rest and time off your feet. Noah will not get rest over the All-Star break as he has been named to the team for the first time in his career.
There is no word on how long he will be out, but this is something the Bulls don’t want to linger.
Jan 28, 2015, 8:00 AM EST
They like his veteran leadership on a young team.
Jan 28, 2015, 2:59 AM EST
The Warriors are just simply a fun team to watch play.
Jan 28, 2015, 2:03 AM EST
I’d take this Finals matchup.
Jan 28, 2015, 12:17 AM EST
Lucas also previously played for Memphis
Jan 27, 2015, 11:33 PM EST
Hornets also reportedly had interest in Heat point guard
Jan 27, 2015, 10:51 PM EST
Buss would have turned 82 today
Jan 27, 2015, 10:09 PM EST
Heat blow lead to Bucks without star guard
Jan 27, 2015, 9:25 PM EST
Following Pistons basket, Cavaliers run awesome insta-fastbreak
Jan 27, 2015, 8:27 PM EST
One Clipper has a better chance than the other
Jan 27, 2015, 7:23 PM EST
The best news may be the return to the classic dunk contest format.
Jan 27, 2015, 6:50 PM EST
Barring any setbacks with hand injury
Jan 27, 2015, 5:59 PM EST
The Atlanta Hawks, is there anything they can’t do?
Jan 27, 2015, 5:15 PM EST
My gaming experience suggests you talk a lot of trash to the guy next to you.
Jan 27, 2015, 4:29 PM EST
Not a huge shock coming from Barnes.
Jan 27, 2015, 3:30 PM EST
It essentially uses increased jock tax revenue to pay off the bonds.
Jan 27, 2015, 2:40 PM EST
Shumpert dribbled it off his foot against the Thunder, then tweeted the clip.
Jan 27, 2015, 1:55 PM EST
Players like a routine, a rhythm to games, and the Lakers are chaos theory.
Jan 27, 2015, 1:10 PM EST
The East is so bad that the Pistons are still within reach.
Jan 27, 2015, 12:30 PM EST
This is the third consecutive year Bryant has had his season prematurely ended due to injury.
Jan 27, 2015, 11:50 AM EST
Hollins was reportedly not brought back in Memphis because of an aversion to the use of advanced statistics.
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 2
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 1
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6