Jan 30, 2013, 8:31 AM EDT
What an ending in the Rose Garden.
Nicolas Batum with the three to tie it (that capped off a late 7-0 Portland run). Dirk Nowitzki with a contested three for Dallas off Shawn Marion‘s rainbow pass. LaMarcus Aldridge ties it with his first three of the season. Then the Aldridge game winner, a beautiful turnaround, capping a 106-104 Portland win.
Aldridge played like an All-Star but it was more than that — this was one of the best endings to an NBA game this season.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 24
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 15
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7