Jan 30, 2013, 8:31 AM EDT
What an ending in the Rose Garden.
Nicolas Batum with the three to tie it (that capped off a late 7-0 Portland run). Dirk Nowitzki with a contested three for Dallas off Shawn Marion‘s rainbow pass. LaMarcus Aldridge ties it with his first three of the season. Then the Aldridge game winner, a beautiful turnaround, capping a 106-104 Portland win.
Aldridge played like an All-Star but it was more than that — this was one of the best endings to an NBA game this season.
- Report: Tracy McGrady works out with Kobe, eyes return to NBA 0
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14