Jan 30, 2013, 8:31 AM EDT
What an ending in the Rose Garden.
Nicolas Batum with the three to tie it (that capped off a late 7-0 Portland run). Dirk Nowitzki with a contested three for Dallas off Shawn Marion‘s rainbow pass. LaMarcus Aldridge ties it with his first three of the season. Then the Aldridge game winner, a beautiful turnaround, capping a 106-104 Portland win.
Aldridge played like an All-Star but it was more than that — this was one of the best endings to an NBA game this season.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 23
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 39
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 29
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12