Jan 30, 2013, 8:31 AM EST
What an ending in the Rose Garden.
Nicolas Batum with the three to tie it (that capped off a late 7-0 Portland run). Dirk Nowitzki with a contested three for Dallas off Shawn Marion‘s rainbow pass. LaMarcus Aldridge ties it with his first three of the season. Then the Aldridge game winner, a beautiful turnaround, capping a 106-104 Portland win.
Aldridge played like an All-Star but it was more than that — this was one of the best endings to an NBA game this season.
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 6
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 7
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 40
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18