Jan 30, 2013, 8:31 AM EST
What an ending in the Rose Garden.
Nicolas Batum with the three to tie it (that capped off a late 7-0 Portland run). Dirk Nowitzki with a contested three for Dallas off Shawn Marion‘s rainbow pass. LaMarcus Aldridge ties it with his first three of the season. Then the Aldridge game winner, a beautiful turnaround, capping a 106-104 Portland win.
Aldridge played like an All-Star but it was more than that — this was one of the best endings to an NBA game this season.
- Report: JaVale McGee close to signing with Celtics 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 6
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 11
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18