Jan 29, 2013, 11:19 PM EDT
Klay Thompson has as pretty a shot as you are going to find — quick release, smooth, deadly.
With Stephen Curry, Harrison Barnes and Andrew Bogut all out for Golden State Tuesday, Thompson needed to crank it up — and he did. To the tune of a career-high 32 points and Golden State got a 108-95 road win on the second night of a back-to-back over Cleveland.
This guy is going to have a long NBA career. And the lesson here people — when you get to the draft, you can’t go wrong with a guy who can shoot the rock. It’s better than potential sometimes.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61