Jan 29, 2013, 11:19 PM EST
Klay Thompson has as pretty a shot as you are going to find — quick release, smooth, deadly.
With Stephen Curry, Harrison Barnes and Andrew Bogut all out for Golden State Tuesday, Thompson needed to crank it up — and he did. To the tune of a career-high 32 points and Golden State got a 108-95 road win on the second night of a back-to-back over Cleveland.
This guy is going to have a long NBA career. And the lesson here people — when you get to the draft, you can’t go wrong with a guy who can shoot the rock. It’s better than potential sometimes.
- Derrick Rose leaves Bulls-Nuggets game with hamstring tightness 23
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 18
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 28
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23