Jan 29, 2013, 11:19 PM EDT
Klay Thompson has as pretty a shot as you are going to find — quick release, smooth, deadly.
With Stephen Curry, Harrison Barnes and Andrew Bogut all out for Golden State Tuesday, Thompson needed to crank it up — and he did. To the tune of a career-high 32 points and Golden State got a 108-95 road win on the second night of a back-to-back over Cleveland.
This guy is going to have a long NBA career. And the lesson here people — when you get to the draft, you can’t go wrong with a guy who can shoot the rock. It’s better than potential sometimes.
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 40
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 60
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 19
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 39
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3