Jan 29, 2013, 11:19 PM EDT
Klay Thompson has as pretty a shot as you are going to find — quick release, smooth, deadly.
With Stephen Curry, Harrison Barnes and Andrew Bogut all out for Golden State Tuesday, Thompson needed to crank it up — and he did. To the tune of a career-high 32 points and Golden State got a 108-95 road win on the second night of a back-to-back over Cleveland.
This guy is going to have a long NBA career. And the lesson here people — when you get to the draft, you can’t go wrong with a guy who can shoot the rock. It’s better than potential sometimes.
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 9
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 29
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 30
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8