Jan 29, 2013, 11:19 PM EDT
Klay Thompson has as pretty a shot as you are going to find — quick release, smooth, deadly.
With Stephen Curry, Harrison Barnes and Andrew Bogut all out for Golden State Tuesday, Thompson needed to crank it up — and he did. To the tune of a career-high 32 points and Golden State got a 108-95 road win on the second night of a back-to-back over Cleveland.
This guy is going to have a long NBA career. And the lesson here people — when you get to the draft, you can’t go wrong with a guy who can shoot the rock. It’s better than potential sometimes.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 16
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 26
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 29
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30