Jan 29, 2013, 1:24 PM EDT
It’s usually over defensive rotations that were missed, but it seemed a little intense.
Kevin Durant played it down talking to the Oklahoman.
“We’re just trying to help each other out. At the end of the day, that’s all we’re trying to do,” Durant said. “It’s times when I mess up and he tells me. It’s times when he messes up and I tell him. We both got to do a better job of responding to each other and just helping each other out….
“I think it goes back to us wanting to be so perfect,” Durant said. “Sometimes we both got to just calm down and play the game.”
I don’t think this is a big off-the-court issue. The Thunder have what seems to me to be as cohesive a locker room as there is in the league.
Competitive people have disagreements during games. It happens. Better to iron it out in January than have it exposed in April.
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 5
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 10