Jan 29, 2013, 10:54 AM EDT
Trust me, this is about the only play worth watching from the Nets blowout win over the Magic.
It’s actually the safe play by Glen Davis, catching Gerald Wallace mid-air because it makes sure he doesn’t get hurt. Wallace is nicknamed “crash” and has this tendency toward concussions. Big Baby is not exactly known for the incredible control of his body. This could have gone poorly and ended well.
It’s just a little…. different.
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 1
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10