Jan 29, 2013, 10:54 AM EDT
Trust me, this is about the only play worth watching from the Nets blowout win over the Magic.
It’s actually the safe play by Glen Davis, catching Gerald Wallace mid-air because it makes sure he doesn’t get hurt. Wallace is nicknamed “crash” and has this tendency toward concussions. Big Baby is not exactly known for the incredible control of his body. This could have gone poorly and ended well.
It’s just a little…. different.
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 11
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 31
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21