Jan 29, 2013, 10:54 AM EDT
Trust me, this is about the only play worth watching from the Nets blowout win over the Magic.
It’s actually the safe play by Glen Davis, catching Gerald Wallace mid-air because it makes sure he doesn’t get hurt. Wallace is nicknamed “crash” and has this tendency toward concussions. Big Baby is not exactly known for the incredible control of his body. This could have gone poorly and ended well.
It’s just a little…. different.
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 0
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 12
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14