Jan 29, 2013, 10:54 AM EST
Trust me, this is about the only play worth watching from the Nets blowout win over the Magic.
It’s actually the safe play by Glen Davis, catching Gerald Wallace mid-air because it makes sure he doesn’t get hurt. Wallace is nicknamed “crash” and has this tendency toward concussions. Big Baby is not exactly known for the incredible control of his body. This could have gone poorly and ended well.
It’s just a little…. different.
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 15
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12
- Report: Lakers expect Kobe Bryant to miss rest of season 19