Jan 29, 2013, 10:54 AM EDT
Trust me, this is about the only play worth watching from the Nets blowout win over the Magic.
It’s actually the safe play by Glen Davis, catching Gerald Wallace mid-air because it makes sure he doesn’t get hurt. Wallace is nicknamed “crash” and has this tendency toward concussions. Big Baby is not exactly known for the incredible control of his body. This could have gone poorly and ended well.
It’s just a little…. different.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 18
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 15
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 13
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20