Jan 28, 2013, 12:52 PM EDT
Charles Barkley did a very Charles Barkley thing Sunday — he jumped in a Phoenix area weather broadcast on the local ABC affiliate, and proceeds to try and lay out the weather for the Phoenix Open golf tournament (which apparently is going to be quite nice). Barkley doing weather is not… smooth.
According to the reports of those that watched it, apparently Barkley hijacked the entire broadcast, helping out with the Sports and more before jumping on the Sports-themed show afterwards and spouting his NBA wisdom. Or whatever he did. Still, this is vintage Barkley.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 31
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4