Jan 28, 2013, 12:52 PM EDT
Charles Barkley did a very Charles Barkley thing Sunday — he jumped in a Phoenix area weather broadcast on the local ABC affiliate, and proceeds to try and lay out the weather for the Phoenix Open golf tournament (which apparently is going to be quite nice). Barkley doing weather is not… smooth.
According to the reports of those that watched it, apparently Barkley hijacked the entire broadcast, helping out with the Sports and more before jumping on the Sports-themed show afterwards and spouting his NBA wisdom. Or whatever he did. Still, this is vintage Barkley.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9