Jan 28, 2013, 12:52 PM EDT
Charles Barkley did a very Charles Barkley thing Sunday — he jumped in a Phoenix area weather broadcast on the local ABC affiliate, and proceeds to try and lay out the weather for the Phoenix Open golf tournament (which apparently is going to be quite nice). Barkley doing weather is not… smooth.
According to the reports of those that watched it, apparently Barkley hijacked the entire broadcast, helping out with the Sports and more before jumping on the Sports-themed show afterwards and spouting his NBA wisdom. Or whatever he did. Still, this is vintage Barkley.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 18
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 45
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 24
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 20
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23