Jan 28, 2013, 12:52 PM EDT
Charles Barkley did a very Charles Barkley thing Sunday — he jumped in a Phoenix area weather broadcast on the local ABC affiliate, and proceeds to try and lay out the weather for the Phoenix Open golf tournament (which apparently is going to be quite nice). Barkley doing weather is not… smooth.
According to the reports of those that watched it, apparently Barkley hijacked the entire broadcast, helping out with the Sports and more before jumping on the Sports-themed show afterwards and spouting his NBA wisdom. Or whatever he did. Still, this is vintage Barkley.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 29
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 3
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 8
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5