Jan 28, 2013, 12:52 PM EDT
Charles Barkley did a very Charles Barkley thing Sunday — he jumped in a Phoenix area weather broadcast on the local ABC affiliate, and proceeds to try and lay out the weather for the Phoenix Open golf tournament (which apparently is going to be quite nice). Barkley doing weather is not… smooth.
According to the reports of those that watched it, apparently Barkley hijacked the entire broadcast, helping out with the Sports and more before jumping on the Sports-themed show afterwards and spouting his NBA wisdom. Or whatever he did. Still, this is vintage Barkley.
- Timberwolves’ coach Rick Adelman announcenes retirement 2
- Knicks fire Mike Woodson 17
- Monday NBA playoff previews: Expect a different looking Clippers/Warriors game. 0
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 4
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 16