Jan 28, 2013, 11:59 AM EST
In a move that could force J.J. Redick to turn in his man card, he was seen at the Justin Bieber concert in Orlando last week.
You better have a good explanation for that Redick, and the Orlando Sentinel asked him for one.
Redick spent a precious Orlando Magic off-night at the Bieber concert, but there were mitigating circumstances. Redick’s wife, Chelsea, wanted to go.
“A happy wife is a happy life,” J.J. said after the Magic finished practice today. “I have a general rule that if I have an off-day during the season that I owe it to her to do what she wants unless it’s harmful to my well-being. Her and her friends wanted to go.”
Let the first man who hasn’t suffered through a painful play/movie/concert to make his woman happy throw the first insult.
Of course, why Redick’s wife likes an 18-year-old boy who looks 16 is another issue entirely.
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 9
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5