Jan 28, 2013, 11:59 AM EDT
In a move that could force J.J. Redick to turn in his man card, he was seen at the Justin Bieber concert in Orlando last week.
You better have a good explanation for that Redick, and the Orlando Sentinel asked him for one.
Redick spent a precious Orlando Magic off-night at the Bieber concert, but there were mitigating circumstances. Redick’s wife, Chelsea, wanted to go.
“A happy wife is a happy life,” J.J. said after the Magic finished practice today. “I have a general rule that if I have an off-day during the season that I owe it to her to do what she wants unless it’s harmful to my well-being. Her and her friends wanted to go.”
Let the first man who hasn’t suffered through a painful play/movie/concert to make his woman happy throw the first insult.
Of course, why Redick’s wife likes an 18-year-old boy who looks 16 is another issue entirely.
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 13
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 36
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 26
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2