Jan 28, 2013, 11:59 AM EST
In a move that could force J.J. Redick to turn in his man card, he was seen at the Justin Bieber concert in Orlando last week.
You better have a good explanation for that Redick, and the Orlando Sentinel asked him for one.
Redick spent a precious Orlando Magic off-night at the Bieber concert, but there were mitigating circumstances. Redick’s wife, Chelsea, wanted to go.
“A happy wife is a happy life,” J.J. said after the Magic finished practice today. “I have a general rule that if I have an off-day during the season that I owe it to her to do what she wants unless it’s harmful to my well-being. Her and her friends wanted to go.”
Let the first man who hasn’t suffered through a painful play/movie/concert to make his woman happy throw the first insult.
Of course, why Redick’s wife likes an 18-year-old boy who looks 16 is another issue entirely.
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 42
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8