Jan 25, 2013, 5:04 PM EDT
Raptors fans, you could be getting Andreas Bargnani back soon. You feel good about that?
Toronto was 4-17 when he played and 12-10 since he went down. It’s not hard to guess how Toronto fans feel about him and his return.
Andrea Bargnani continues to take shots before games, but is still in pain and still likely needs another week or two. Expect Jonas Valanciunas back first. Saturday is not out of the question, but early next week seems more likely.
Ed Davis has earned the starting job in Bargnani’s absence. But if they can get him back and showcase him before the trade deadline they will, hoping to sucker a team into taking him on.
- PBT Extra: Finals preview, how good are new and improved Cavaliers? 4
- Shaq would take Kobe Bryant over LeBron James because of “killer instinct” 67
- PBT Podcast: NBA Finals breakdown, predictions 3
- Cavaliers rate well when adjusting for playoff rotations. Warriors rate better 1
- LeBron James vs. Stephen Curry: More than meets the eye 18
- Kevin Love on if he plans to play next season for the Cavaliers: “Yes, sir” 27
- Pelicans will play faster, lean on Anthony Davis more under Alvin Gentry 18
- Steve Kerr believes Klay Thompson (concussion) will be ready for start of NBA Finals 9