Jan 25, 2013, 5:04 PM EDT
Raptors fans, you could be getting Andreas Bargnani back soon. You feel good about that?
Toronto was 4-17 when he played and 12-10 since he went down. It’s not hard to guess how Toronto fans feel about him and his return.
Andrea Bargnani continues to take shots before games, but is still in pain and still likely needs another week or two. Expect Jonas Valanciunas back first. Saturday is not out of the question, but early next week seems more likely.
Ed Davis has earned the starting job in Bargnani’s absence. But if they can get him back and showcase him before the trade deadline they will, hoping to sucker a team into taking him on.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 1
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 1
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 25
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15